HR Analytics Translator – Dubai
27-29 May 2024
Analytics Translator: “The new must-have role in organizations” (McKinsey, 2018)
In a 2018 publication in Harvard Business Review, McKinsey referred to the role of Analytics Translator as “the new must-have role” for organizations. Are you struggling with getting business value out of your HR data? Do you want to bridge the gap between the data and analytics experts on the one hand and business professionals and management on the other hand? Are you looking for a development program that immediately impacts the business and provides value to your employees or customers? In the Analytics Translator program, participants are trained in their role of analytics translator while developing a use-case for your organization from scratch on. This use-case is aimed at the organization’s strategic objectives and comprises a business case and implementation plan. Also, storytelling competencies are developed throughout the program, culminating in a (dry-run) presentation to the leadership. Since 2020 hundreds of professionals in over 20 countries across the globe have successfully participated in the program. Dozens of use-cases with immediate business impact have been developed. Are you ready to be next?
- Professionals from the HR discipline who have the potential to bridge the gap between data experts and business professionals.
- Ideally multidisciplinary groups of professionals participate to work jointly on a same use-case. The various subgroups (from 1 or more organization) share experiences, ideas, progress in their use-case development, and therefore contribute to an inspiring learning context
While developing their analytics translator competencies, participants build a real-life use-case for their organization comprising:
- Systematically developed and detailed problem / opportunity description, comprising both qualitative and quantitative argumentation and substantiation.
- Conceptual model displaying the interrelations of the factors associated with the problem / opportunity
- Description of the suggested data / analytics / AI solution to address this problem / opportunity
- High-level business case, comprising both the anticipated short-term and long-term benefits.
- Operationalization of the concepts included in the conceptual model. This means that for each concepts the (ideal) measurements are defined
- Data-gathering approach, including the ethical and privacy related consideration
- Proposed high-level process and planning for deployment of the use-case
- Video teaser for management and colleagues to attend the final presentation of the use-case
- Large infographic visualizing the essence of the using and comprising a call to action for the target audience
- Presentation to executives with a specific call to action aimed a guiding the use-cased towards deployment
Participants receive access to a range of learning materials, comprising:
- PDF-copy of all presentation slides showed during the masterclass
- Ready-to-use templates of all key-steps in the development of HR Analytics use-cases
- Microlearning videos of all core-elements of the program as reference after the masterclass
- HR Analytics repository with links to relevant books, professional articles, research papers, reports, and video’s
|STANDARD INDIVIDUAL FEE
|SMALL GROUP DISCOUNT FEE
Valid for 2-4 participants
|LARGE GROUP DISCOUNT FREE
Valid for 5 or more participants
The day after the online registration, an electronic invoice will be sent to the participant’s email address that was submitted during the registration. Invoices are issued with a reverse charge note. No VAT is charged by sjoerdvandenheuvel.com. Any questions about pricing, payment, or invoicing, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon successful completion of the 3-day masterclass, participants will be issued a certificate of completion signed by Sjoerd van den Heuvel PhD.
- Dates: 27-29 May 2024
- Times: 7:30 to 15:30 (local Dubai time) including coffee and lunch breaks
- Location: The event location will be in the Dubai city center, easy accessible by car or public transport
- Lunch: The registration fee covers a buffet lunch, coffee, beverages, refreshments, and snacks.
SJOERD VAN DEN HEUVEL, PHD
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER · HU UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES UTRECHT (NL)
Sjoerd van den Heuvel Ph.D. is associate professor Data-Driven Business & People Analytics at the University of Applied Sciences Utrecht in the Netherlands. He is an international authority and a frequently asked speaker at business conferences and in-company training courses across the globe.
Recent international engagements included keynotes en masterclasses in Singapore, Dubai, Budapest, Sydney, Barcelona, Mannheim, London, Brussels, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Geneva, Anaheim, Warsaw, and Paramaribo.
Sjoerd co-founded the very first Master of Science program ‘Data-Driven Business’ in the Netherlands; a formally accredited, and by the Dutch Government funded, multi-disciplinary 1-year university program in which students master the role of Analytics Translator: the must have role for data-driven organizations (source: McKinsey, 2018). Sjoerd teaches Data-Driven Decision Making and People Analytics to professionals, undergraduate- and graduate students. He furthermore helps leadership teams to develop data-driven business strategies, and trains professionals into their role of Analytics Translator. His research focuses primarily on individual competencies and organizational capabilities required for successfully transforming towards a Data-Driven Business and for effectively applying People Analytics.
Sjoerd holds a Ph.D. degree in Human Resource Management from Tilburg University in the Netherlands, and prior to his current position, he worked as a senior management consultant (Capgemini Consulting), senior Engagement & Retention advisor (Dutch Postal Service) and assistant professor in HRM (University of Amsterdam and Twente University). In both his teaching and research activities, his core focus is on how to bridge the gap between science and practice, because that’s where the analytics magic happens!