Analytics Translator Training – Dubai
Analytics Translator: “The new must-have role in organizations” (McKinsey, 2018)
In a 2018 publication in Harvard Business Review, McKinsey referred to the role of Analytics Translator as “the new must-have role” for organization. Do you want to develop analytics translators in your organizations? Are you looking for a development program that immediately impacts the business and provides value to employees or customers? In the Analytics Translator program, participants are trained in their role of analytics translator while developing a use-case from scratch on. This use-case should contribute to the organization’s strategic objectives and comprises a business case and implementation plan. Also, storytelling competencies are developed throughout the program, culminating in a presentation to the leadership. Since 2020 hundreds of professionals in over 20 countries across the globe have successfully participated in the program. Dozens of use-cases with immediate business impact have been developed. Are you ready to be next?
- Professionals from any business discipline who have the potential to bridge the gap between data experts and business professionals.
- Ideally multidisciplinary subgroups of professionals participate to work jointly on a same use-case. The various subgroups (from 1 or more organization) share experiences, ideas, progress in their use-case development, and therefore contribute to an inspiring learning context
While developing their analytics translator competencies, participants build a real-life use-case for their organization comprising:
- Systematically developed and detailed problem / opportunity description, comprising both qualitative and quantitative argumentation and substantiation.
- Conceptual model displaying the interrelations of the factors associated with the problem / opportunity
- Description of the suggested data / analytics / AI solution to address this problem / opportunity
- High-level business case, comprising both the anticipated short-term and long-term benefits.
- Operationalization of the concepts included in the conceptual model. This means that for each concepts the (ideal) measurements are defined
- Data-gathering approach, including the ethical and privacy related consideration
- Proposed high-level process and planning for deployment of the use-case
- Video teaser for management and colleagues to attend the final presentation of the use-case
- Large infographic visualizing the essence of the using and comprising a call to action for the target audience
- Presentation to executives with a specific call to action aimed a guiding the use-cased towards deployment
The early bird price for registration before 13 October 2023 is 7975 AED (1990 EUR)
This 20% discount-period ends one month before the start of the workshop series. From 13 October 2023 onward, the price is 9980 AED (2490 EUR).
The day after the online registration, an electronic invoice will be sent to the client’s email address that was submitted during the registration. Invoices are issued with a reverse charge note. No VAT is charged by sjoerdvandenheuvel.com. Any questions about pricing, payment, or invoicing, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Times: 16:00 to 22:00 (GMT +2 hours / CET) including coffee and lunch breaks
- Location: The event location will be in Dubai city center, easy accessible by car or public transport
- Materials: After the training you will receive a PDF copy of all presentation slides
- Dinner: The registration fee covers a buffet dinner, coffee, beverages, refreshments, and snacks.
- Certificate: When attending the full 2-day program, participants will receive a Certificate of attendance, signed by Sjoerd van den Heuvel PhD